This is a super easy way to earn a quick $5 gift card for your holiday spending!
Trying to stretch your holiday budget? I’ve got a way for you to easily earn a $5 Amazon gift card in just minutes — completely free! If you are planning to do any errands or shopping in the near future, don’t miss this!
Here’s how to earn your free $5 gift card:
1. Sign up for Shopkick through this link, use code MOM5 during the registration process.
2. Go to one store listed in the app within 7 days. (Some of the stores listed: Kroger, CVS, Walmart, Target, Publix, Dollar General, Aldi, Sprouts, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, and more!).
3. When you’re at the store, open up your app and click on the store and then scans. Scan one product listed in the app.
4. That’s it! You don’t have to purchase anything. Just use the code MOM5 when signing up and then scan one item in-store.
5. Because you used the code above, you’ll get 1250 bonus “kicks” instantly added to your account. You can trade these in for a $5 Amazon gift card! (Or any other gift card!)
Want to Earn Even More Points?
Want to earn more points? Make sure to have the Shopkick app open when you walk in the store (you’ll earn kicks for this) and then scan all the other items listed in the app that you can earn points for.
For instance, right now, I can earn 24o kicks just for scanning products in the app at Kroger, or 335 kicks for scanning products in the app at Publix, or 75 for scanning products at Aldi. I don’t have to buy anything at the stores. All I have to do is open up the app when I’m in the store and scan the specific item and I’ll earn the kicks.
Best of all, I can do this every single time I go shopping — and it’s FREE points to use toward FREE gift cards!
Find Out More About Shopkick
Psst! Getting ready for the holiday season? Be sure to check out our Holiday Shopping Survival Guide! And don’t forget to sign up for our Hot Deals Newsletter to make sure you don’t miss any of the hottest Black Friday and holiday deals!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!