This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here
Wondering if The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is worth buying? Read my honest review below, and you can decide for yourself!
If you are on other blogger’s email lists, there’s a good chance you’ve gotten some emails or seen some blog posts or social media posts yesterday and today about The Ultimate Productivity Bundle.
I know a number of you have already purchased this bundle, but if you haven’t purchased The Ultimate Productivity Bundle yet this year, here are two things you need to know:
1) It is back again through midnight tonight for a Flash Sale! This is your last chance to grab it at this huge discount!
2) I went through every single resource in the bundle and went through it so I could give you my completely honest review.
Yes, you read that right. I literally signed up for every.single.course and downloaded every ebook and printable. My poor computer put in a lot of work!
While I didn’t read every word or listen to every single minute of video (that would have taken me a LONG time!), I went through and at least skimmed every single resource and decided to share my really honest thoughts…
Here were my honest thoughts:
- Some of the products had an inflated price tag. This is a pet peeve of mine. Don’t put $29 on a product just to make it sound more impressive. While The Ultimately Productivity Bundle is supposedly valued at $1500, I’m going to be honest and say that I felt at least 25% of the products had an inflated price tag. And I likely wouldn’t use at least 60% of them, so for me, the value would be really and truly more like a few hundred dollars, not $1500.
- There weren’t as many products in it as I was expecting. I was surprised that there weren’t more like 60-70 products in it (there are only 46 products in it). I think I’m used to them having that many when it’s the Homemaking Bundle, so I thought the options weren’t as plentiful as I was hoping for.
- I wish there had been more ebooks. While courses are great, I often prefer ebooks because they are easier for me to read and digest — especially since I’m a fast reader and sometimes skim (Shh! Don’t tell anyone!). There are only 5 ebooks in this bundle and the rest of the products are printables or courses.
- Some of the printables were poorly designed. I know that we don’t always have the highest quality design on things we offer because of various reasons and I know sometimes you just do the best you can do, but I found that at least 30% of the printables were ones I would never consider using because they just looked like they were designed by someone who didn’t have a lot of design experience or it just was not my style at all.
- A few products felt very clunky to download. I noticed there were a number of .zip files as well as some courses that seemed to require multiple hoops to jump through to get them to download. It felt like it sort of flew in the face of productivity to have to go to quite a bit of effort to download a product in order to be able to use it.
- There were a number of really helpful and well-designed printables. I was impressed with how many different styles of printables this bundle offered. If you love printables, you will just adore this bundle! So many great options to choose from!
- I loved that many of the resources were created by people who aren’t naturally organized. It seems like many times, productivity classes and courses and ebooks are created by naturally organized people. This was not the case with many of the products in this bundle — many of the creators said they were more of a Type B, laid back personality — and that’s why I feel like it has much wider appeal.
- The bundle offered a variety of printable planners. If you are looking for a planner for yourself and you’re okay with printing it yourself, you’ve got a wealth of choices in this bundle!
- There were some really high quality products. There were some really high quality products in the bundle that I felt would make it worth the price tag ($37) if you would use these and they would help your life be more organized. Like I said, I went through each and every product to pick out the ones I felt were the highest quality and value and something I would personally use or that I thought would be really helpful to other people.
Here were my top 4 favorites:
This PDF download not only offers some great tips for getting your kids to help around the house and suggested chore ideas for different ages, but you get customizable rotating chore chart systems for your family!
This may have been one of my favorite resources in the bundle. It’s an inspirational ebook with very practical tips on how to get your kids to go from being couch potatoes to being assets in your home — without having some rigid system that was designed for Type A moms.
There are lots of helpful charts and hands-on examples in the book, like this:
If you’re frustrated that your kids aren’t more disciplined and diligent but you just don’t know where to start, you’ll find a lot of fantastic help in this short but highly actionable ebook.
This course was one of the most beautiful and value-packed courses in the bundle and I couldn’t believe all you got for the price. It definitely was not one of the products that I felt had an inflated price tag.
One of the best parts of it is where Beth Anne shows you just how much you can get done in 10 minutes. She’s not a Type A personality, so her advice will work for pretty much every personality type.
Okay, so full disclosure here: I am not a Trello person and I don’t think I ever will be. BUT, I do believe that it can be an amazing organizational system for many people and I wanted to highlight this course because it was so well done and helpful for those who are looking for a better way to organize their life and thoughts and projects.
If you haven’t purchased The Ultimate Productivity Bundle yet, and you are still interested in purchasing after reading my honest review, you can click here to purchase it for just $37 through August 15, 2019!
You’ll get access to these 4 products + 42 other resources including a number of printable planners and other time management and organizational and goal-setting resources! Go here to read more.
P.S. Have you purchased The Ultimate Productivity Bundle? If so, I’d love to hear your honest thoughts on it!