If you’ve been wanting to try Kindle Unlimited, don’t miss this FREE 2-month Kindle Unlimited Trial! It’s a great opportunity to score some fantastic reads for free.
Right now, you can sign up to get a FREE two-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited! And the best part is that you can take advantage of this deal even if you’ve signed up in the past!
Since Kindle Unlimited is usually priced at $9.99 per month, this is a RARE savings of $19.98 and a fantastic deal!!
When you sign up for this deal, you’ll get access to over 700,000 ebooks and thousands of audiobooks — all for free!
Free 2-Month Kindle Unlimited Trial
Interested in this deal? Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a free 2-month subscription to Kindle Unlimited
- Click on the Kindle Unlimited tab in your Amazon bar to search for available titles (you can search individually or sort by genre).
- You’ll be able to add up to 10 titles to your Kindle Unlimited account at a time.
- Once you’ve finished reading a title, just return it and borrow another.
- You can read or listen to the titles on any device with the free Kindle app.
- Be sure to cancel your subscription before your 2 month subscription is up, otherwise, you’ll be charged $9.99 per month.
My Top Book Recommendations
Want some other suggestions of great titles to read that you can possibly read for FREE with your Kindle Unlimited Trial?
I went through the books currently available and picked out some of my favorites:
- A Gospel Primer — I firmly believe that every Christian’s life could be deeply impacted by a slow reading of this book. It will challenge you to truly understand, grasp, and live in light of the gospel like never before.
- God’s Smuggler — This was one of my favorite books as a teen.
- I’d Rather Be Reading — I enjoyed this short book by Anne Bogel.
- The Green Ember — We enjoyed reading this book aloud when the kids were younger.
- Begin Again — This book moved me at a deep level. It felt so raw and honest and vulnerable and yet so beautiful and rich and inspiring. I didn’t want it to end.
- Beneath a Scarlet Sky — This has been on my to-read list for a long time!
- The Next Right Thing — I love this book by Emily Freeman (one of my favorite podcasters), and it’s a book you can go back to again and again and each time it will hit you in a new and fresh way.
- Manage Your Day-to-Day — This one had some great inspiration in it.
- The Miracle Morning — A good title if you struggle with mornings.
- Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals — I’ve been wanting to read this book by Michael Hyatt.
- Loving the Little Years — This is not a book with lots of practical, hands-on advice, but it’s a book that deals with the heart issues we moms face.
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners — If you’re interested in trying a Keto diet, this might be a good resource! It’s the #1 ketogenic cookbook on Amazon.