Here are some of this week’s best grocery & household deals from Amazon.com, courtesy of Terry and Mandi from Jungle Deals & Steals. Many of these prices are higher than what you’d pay by combining coupons with sales, but they may be good deals for you if you live where there aren’t many stores or deals are scarce:
- Bear Naked: Stock up on Bear Naked Vanilla Almond Fit Granola for as low as $1.97/12-ounce pouch when you combine the available coupon with Subscribe & Save.
- Kashi: Stock up on Kashi Organic Promise Cereal for as low as $1.95/16.3-ounce box ($7.81 for the pack of 4).
Diapers & Wipes
- Seventh Generation: Right now, you can pick up Seventh Generation Free and Clear Unbleached Baby Diapers for as low as $0.17/diaper ($30.39 for the 180-count of size 2) when you purchase through Subscribe & Save with Amazon Mom & Amazon Prime.
Health & Beauty
- Garnier: Pick up a 2.5-ounce tube of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Anti-Aging BB Cream for as low as $6.55.
- Lansinoh: Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads are on sale now for just $7.84/100-count.
- Cottonelle: This may only be available for a short time – we’ve seen it come it and go, but right now, get a 32-count order of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper Double Rolls for as low as $11.57 (that’s just $0.36/roll).
- Seventh Generation: Here’s a great deal. Stock up on Seventh Generation Free & Clear Dish Liquid for as low as $2.04/25-ounce bottle ($12.25 for the pack of 6) when you combine the available coupon with Subscribe & Save.
- Nishiki: This great deal is back for Amazon Prime Members. Right now, get a 15-pound bag of Nishiki Premium Medium Grain Rice for as low as $14.35 when you purchase through Subscribe & Save.
- Milk-Bone: Stock up on Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits for Small/Medium Dogs (7-Pound) for just $8.99.
- Annie’s Homegrown: This is a great deal! Get a 36-count package of Annie’s Homegrowns Variety Snacks for as low as $10.20 (that’s just $0.28 per snack pack).
Terry & Mandi are a busy mother-daughter team that look for ways to save money without sacrificing a lot of time, and they share their love for all things Amazon.com at Jungle Deals & Steals.