Did you see my post yesterday on 16 resources I loved in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit? I’ve got 7 more resources for you today that I loved, in case you are thinking of purchasing the Toolkit (or you’ve already purchased it!)
What is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a special opportunity to get a huge bundle of some of the BEST blogging resources around at a CRAZY discount. It’s only offered for 8 days total in a 12-month period because the deal is so good.
It offers resources on pretty much every topic you can think of related to blogging. And it’s packed with some of the most top-notch blogging courses, ebooks, and programs.
What’s the Catch?
Yes, you can get thousands of dollars worth of resources for one tiny but terrific price. But, the catch is that it’s only available through tonight at midnight (Thursday, January 16, 2020). After that, it goes away and if you want to buy the resources, you’ll have to buy them individually — and likely at full price!
But I Don’t Think I’ll Use All of the Resources
Trust me, NO ONE should be trying to go through and use all of the resources in this Toolkit. That would be pretty near impossible to do — if you actually wanted to have time to run your business, too! 🙂
Instead, I encourage you to look at the list of resources that are in this Toolkit and see if there are some that look like they would be really valuable to you.
If so, is the price of them worth more than the price of the bundle? Also, do you have the time to go through them? If the answer is yes to both of these two questions, I definitely recommend investing in the Toolkit.
I’m Going Through All the Resources for You!
Okay, so I know I said that no one should go through all of the resources and try to use them. BUT, I did personally go through all of them for you.
No, I didn’t read every word or watch every video, but I spent hours yesterday and today skimming through all 94 different resources in order to tell you about which ones are my favorites and those I think are most worth going through.
If you missed yesterday’s post, here are 16 of my favorite resources in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
7 More Resources I Loved in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
I finished going through the rest of the ebooks and courses and programs and I picked 7 more that I really highly recommend:
- The Blogger’s Simple Guide to Taxes — I highly recommend this ebook for everyone if you are starting a blog and planning to earn any money at all from it (or even if you’re not planning to earn money from it!) It gives you can overview of all of the basics you need to know when it comes to deductions, filing your taxes, and what you need to report.
- The Authentic Blog Project — “Don’t show up for your audience in hopes of being accepted by them. Instead, show up because you are happy with yourself and you are perfectly happy to be seen as you are.” I loved this quote in this ebook! While very different from many of the resources in the bundle, I thought it was so invaluable and well worth reading.
- Smart Email List Building — If you’ve been wanting to start an email list, this course will walk you through all of the basics you need to know. I thought the videos were a little bland, but the content was solid and worthwhile.
- ROI Action Plan: Where to Focus Your Time to Make the Most Money When You Have Limited Time — I loved Caroline’s honesty and enthusiasm in this course + her very practical advice on what you should be focusing on as a blogger.
- Sales Page Starter Kit — If you are planning to launch any type of product in the near future, this is a helpful and short course on how to put together a winning sales page. It gives you lots of practical suggestions for how to write copy and headlines for your sales page that will convert to buyers.
- WordPress 5.0 Masterclass — This is a very comprehensive overview of WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg. If you’ve been scared of switching over to Gutenberg, this thorough course will help you feel much more comfortable with using it. Plus, you’ll learn lots of tricks and tips for making the most of WordPress.
- YouTube Takeoff — Thinking of starting a YouTube channel? This well done course walks you through everything you need to know to set up and launch your YouTube channel successfully.
Remember, The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is only available until midnight tonight (January 16, 2020). After that, it goes away and this bundle of resources at this price will never be offered again!