Do you want to make 2014 your best year ever? One where you’re focused, motivated, and actually follow through with your goals?
If so, you’ll want to check out Michael Hyatt’s new video series called 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever. Michael Hyatt is a leadership expert and New York Times best-selling author. His new video series will give you the tools and inspiration to make 2014 an amazing year.
If you’ve struggled with making and reaching your goals in the past, sign up for this free video series. You’ll gain powerful insights into Michael’s unique goal-setting process. And, you’ll discover how you can use this method to design your best year ever.
In the first video, Michael shares:
- How the success of his New York Times bestselling book, Platform, started out as a simple, written goal
- The little known secret to creating a life of happiness and how you can tap into it by setting meaningful goals
- How to harness the emotional power of goals to cultivate confidence and a sense of accomplishment and connectedness
- Why you can’t afford to live without clearly defined goals and the hidden cost of acting without direction, including discontent, frustration, and other negative emotions
- The importance of getting outside of your comfort zone and why this is your year to do it
- What going public with a big goal personally meant to him
Click the video image above and start your journey to make 2014 your Best Year Ever.